Aug 12, 2007

Coolest name yet...

So Susan and I are getting a ton of suggestions for names. Thanks to everyone for your contributions, but I have to say that the bar has been set pretty high. Sid has come up with the name of all names. If Baby O is a boy, we might have to name him...Xiuhcoatl!!! I don't know quite how to pronounce it, but it's Aztec for fire-serpent; weapon of destruction. NOBODY would mess with someone named like that! Keep the name suggestions coming, but you'll have to work pretty hard to beat that one.

Our next appointment with the doctor is August 22nd. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Ind3mnity said...

How could this kid not have an italian name? Here are some of my suggestions:
Carmine
Franco
Leander
Lorenzo
Luca
Primo
Rocco
Salvatore
Santino


I guess if it's going to be a girl:
Adrina
Bonafilia
Camilla
Giada
Giovanna
Isabella
Leandra
Leona
Leonora
Lucia
Lucianna
Sienna
Venice

Damon said...

Well played Kev, you forgot Enzo!!